Tragical Hair Story: Starbreaker

Yes, this week saw the return of once and future JLA villain Starbreaker, sporting his retro look.

This seems like the perfect opportunity to launch a new feature here at Tragical History, namely the Tragical Hair Story, in which we take a quick look at some of the truly unfortunate hair of the super-hero and super-villain set.

So, without further ado. . .

rokkin' the devil horns since 1972

Who’s Your Stylist?

Crisscross – from Dillin & Giella

About This Look:

Mine is the very face of interstellar terror! I am the mighty cosmic vampire! The consumer of worlds!

Also, I really like how my devil-horn locks work with my collar.

Three Likes:

  1. Instilling terror in the lowly masses
  2. Gene Simmons’ Family Jewels marathons on A&E
  3. The feel of a fine velvet cape

Three Dislikes:

  1. The thrice-damned Justice League
  2. The loathsome aftertaste of the planet Rann
  3. The cursed unavailability of Plan 9 From Outer Space on Bluray.

Our Readers Probably Don’t Know That. . .

I have my own Wikipedia page. Who’s the obscure villain now, Gray Man?

The Trendsetters Say. . .

hellstrom_comment “Hair-horns work best in red, but I suppose given the poor man’s skin-tone, black will have to do.” 
-– Daimon Hellstrom, Devilish Man About Town

No comments: