Yes, this week saw the return of once and future JLA villain Starbreaker, sporting his retro look.
This seems like the perfect opportunity to launch a new feature here at Tragical History, namely the Tragical Hair Story, in which we take a quick look at some of the truly unfortunate hair of the super-hero and super-villain set.
So, without further ado. . .
Who’s Your Stylist?
Crisscross – from Dillin & Giella
About This Look:
Mine is the very face of interstellar terror! I am the mighty cosmic vampire! The consumer of worlds!
Also, I really like how my devil-horn locks work with my collar.
- Instilling terror in the lowly masses
- Gene Simmons’ Family Jewels marathons on A&E
- The feel of a fine velvet cape
- The thrice-damned Justice League
- The loathsome aftertaste of the planet Rann
- The cursed unavailability of Plan 9 From Outer Space on Bluray.
Our Readers Probably Don’t Know That. . .
I have my own Wikipedia page. Who’s the obscure villain now, Gray Man?
The Trendsetters Say. . .
“Hair-horns work best in red, but I suppose given the poor man’s skin-tone, black will have to do.”
-– Daimon Hellstrom, Devilish Man About Town